Projects I am involved in
Projects I have contributed to
- Vodafone Mobile Connect for Linux: A very popular 3G connection manager for Linux. It started as R&D experiment for Vodafone Spain, and has been downloaded almost 900k times! VMC is currently managed by the Vodafone folks at their open source site Betavine
- Wader: Wader is a fork of VMC, it took its best parts and improved it from there: decoupled core from UI, exported core methods via DBus (ModemManager alternative implementation)
- BCM: BCM is the new VMC! With Wader's core and a revamped UI, BCM is the third and newest generation of its connection manager.
- django-mingus: A novel blog engine built out of reusable apps. Got some contributions accepted.
- ModemManager: An DBus API spec drafted between the NetworkManager and Wader projects for 3G stacks. I contributed to the specification and got some patches accepted too.
- pyclutter-tutorial: Translated the original C tutorial to Python because of the lack of python documentation in clutter land. One day I'll publish it.
Software developer based in Puerto Princesa, Philippines with a taste for open source and python.